Spirit of 1737 Cocktails
The Mind Eraser
The Mind Eraser layers coffee liqueur, vodka, and soda water in a delightfully refreshing drink! It’s not as potent as its name suggests.
Start with the densest liquid. In this case it’s 1737 liqueur.
Pour the next layers gently over the back of a spoon. The spoon causes the liquid to slow down, which helps it to settle on top of the layer below. Slowly pour on the vodka, then the seltzer!
- 1 1/2 oz Spirit of 1737 ™ Gold
- 1 1/2 oz vodka
- 1 1/2 oz soda water
- Ice, for serving (try clear ice)
- Fill a lowball glass with ice. Add the Spirit of 1737 ™ Gold
- Carefully pour in the vodka over the back of a spoon so it layers on top
- Carefully pour the soda water over the back of a spoon so it layers on top. Serve with straw and drink from the bottom up!
- 2 oz vodka
- 1/2 Spirit of 1737™ Gold
- 1 oz espresso, freshly brewed (or cold brew conentrate)
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- Garnish: coffee beans
- Add vodka, coffee liqueur, espresso and simple
syrup to a shaker filled with ice and shake until well-chilled
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass
- Garnish with 3 coffee beans
Espresso Margarita, a rich, bittersweet drink featuring tequila, Kahlua, orange liqueur and espresso
- 1-1/2 oz tequila blanco
- 3/4 oz Triple Sec or Cointreau
- 1/2 oz Spirit of 1737™ Fiesta
- 1 oz warm espresso, strong coffee or cold brew concentrate
- Clear ice for serving
- Place all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with 4 ice cubes and shake until cold
- Strain into a martini glass or lowball glass with clear ice and serve
- 1 oz Spirit of 1737™ Chêne
- 1 oz Heavy Cream or Irish Cream
- 1 oz Triple Sec
- Add the Spirit of 1737™ Chêne to a glass.
- Slowly add Irish cream by pouring it over the back of a spoon.
- Slowly add the Triple Sec over the back of spoon, allowing it to layer on top.
- Stir before sipping. Enjoy!